The Connections Kids team celebrates your child as a gift from the Lord!
We demonstrate the love of Jesus as we share through hugs, play, simple Bible stories, prayers, songs and caring. We believe that infants and toddlers can absorb spiritual concepts through a hands-on teaching method. A safe, clean, nurturing environment in the early years is a stepping stone to trusting Jesus as Lord and Savior in later years.
We want to make sure you know what Bible truths were shared each Sunday. A take home page will go home with your child each week. We encourage you to retell the Bible truths while playing, eating and snuggling with your little ones.
- Our babies and toddlers have special Bible lessons, beginning as soon as babies can sit up. These lessons are highly interactive. The babies and toddlers love it!
- Early concepts of prayer, respect for others and kindness are modeled.
- First–Time Guests: At the Connections Kids registration station families will fill out a registration page, noting any special instructions. They will then check-in children at the Connections Kids entrance.
- All registered families can check-in their children at the Connections Kids entrance. Children will be given a name badge to wear with a unique security code and parents will receive a security receipt with matching unique codes which are needed to claim their children at the end of our time of worship. Please label all bottles, pacifiers, diapers and other possessions with your child's name.
- Connections Kids operates on a "well child" policy. Please do not bring your child if any of these symptoms are present: fever, cough, diarrhea, vomiting within 24 hours, impetigo or rashes, active chicken pox, conjunctivitis (pink eye), measles, nasal drainage that is not clear or being treated with antibiotics for less than 24 hours.
All staff and volunteers are screened using application forms, reference checks and criminal background checks. All have been trained and made aware of our safety and security policies